Sunday, November 04, 2012

Leave the Democratic Party

I heard on the news that only 5% of voting blacks will see past Mr. Obama's color. The other 95% won't. They need to (but won't) listen to Bishop Jackson's message. Now that I think of it, Christians of any color should listen, because in my little theological fiefdom, you can't be a Democrat and a Christian at the same time.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home