Friday, April 28, 2006

Weird...

...but gratifying. Over at Dylan's More Last Than Star, it seems the entire haloscan database containing all his comments has returned (at least for the posts on the front page; I haven't checked the archives). I thought I remembered seeing about 12, maybe 16 comments to the post at the top. There are now 73. So you can go read what you said to him ranging from nearly three years ago up to the present. I note it because I've never seen it happen before. I had haloscan a long time ago, and when comments were lost, they were gone forever.

Update: Chris correctly informs me that there's a new post up as well, which wasn't there when I visited. Sounds like Dylan...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a new post up, too.

William Luse said...

Didn't see that. On my way.

alicia said...

two new posts now
will restore him to the blogroll when I get home

William Luse said...

this is good news; may it continue.

Anonymous said...

Very good news.

William Luse said...

And how's the news with your house?

Anonymous said...

This house thing is turning into a total freak show. The sale is going well (in part because I have reasonable buyers and I'm treating them like royalty) but as for the purchase of our own place....

Anonymous said...

(meaning the house we're trying to buy.)

William Luse said...

I'll stay tuned. You know everything will be fine, of course.

TS said...

Relative...hmm....I'm going to take a SWAG and say it's Bernadette.

William Luse said...

I think you meant to put this in the box above.